No Webpart

Nov 21, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Hi i deployed the solution succesfully but when i try to add a webpart to site i dont have option to chose him.from webpart. But i see him in webpart list. When i click him he show me error cannot display or import webpart. Type was registered as unsafe.
Coordinator
Nov 21, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Hi Anomader,

I’m sorry but the details you’ve provided are a little sparse for us to attempt guidance. Could you provide more details please, especially the version of SharePoint you are using, the login level used to add the Feature and if there were any advice messages in the installation process? In fact if you could de-install the Feature entirely, and then re-install using the instructions here - https://spresourcebooking.codeplex.com/downloads/get/808063 - taking screenshots of any issues or problems along the way this might give us a hint as to the problem you are experiencing.

Thanks in advance.

Alan Courtenay (on behalf of Ian Chivers)
Nov 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Sure my version is Sharepoint 2010 foundation. I install all and configure as a Administrator. I use all steps like in the instruction you provided. And the problem is i can't select webpart on site becouse he is not there. I Added SPSolution and deploy. Activate those resource booking list and webpart. And when i try to choose the webpart to add on site i cant select KWS Resource Calendar.Image When i check the webparts i can see him Image but when i try to open him i got the error "Nie można wyświetlić lub zaimportować składnika Web Part lub formantu formularza sieci Web na tej stronie. Typ nie został zarejestrowany jako bezpieczny. " Cannot display or import webpart. this type wasn't registered as safe.